Simple PHP Photo Gallery
Link to Sourceforge Project page
This is the info page for the Simple PHP Photo Gallery.
It allows you to instantly create a photogallery, just by dragging and dropping your .JPG photos into
the images folder.
All you need to run the Simple PHP Photo Gallery is a webserver with PHP (3.0+) and GD (2.0+) installed.
- Automatically generates thumbnails
- Customise Thumbnail size
- Customise number of photos in each row
- Title is set automatically based on folder name (Optionally set it in config file)
- Customize the "look and feel" of the gallery using the included stylesheet
- Embed the gallery into your existing website template, or use it as a standalone page
- Standards Compliant! (<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC '-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN' 'http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd'>)
- Sort Images by filename or Create Date - Ascending or Descending (Note: Not really create date, but close enough. Use unix inode cdate)
- No database required!
Standard Look and Feel
Customized Look and Feel (using changes made to the stylesheet)
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments, suggestions or issues you are having with or for this project.